Oxytocin - the molecule of love - makes its appearance in the Geekery collection!
Please note this is a digitally printed fabric and can have some fading with laundering. Spot cleaning is strongly preferred and if necessary, washed in a pillow case on delicate cold wash using detergent without brighteners and line dried.
- Can be used for front or back carries
- Made of 100% linen with cotton-linen canvas print
- Closed cell supportive waist belt - 28", expandable up to 56"
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps - 23", cinchable down to 19"
- Available in 3 sizes: Infant (15"x15"), Tweeny Tot (17.5"x17.5"), Toddler (19"x19")
- Elastic loops to contain extra webbing at all buckle points
- 4-way sternum gliders for secure chest strap placement
- 1" adjustable buckle on shoulder strap to allow multiple ways of loading child
- This carrier does allow for crossing the shoulder straps, but it is not recommended due to contouring causing the straps to ride close to the neck.
Quick Glance Specs
- Waist: 28"-56"
- Shoulder straps: 19"-23" padded + 25" webbing
- Infant: 15"x15", 2 weeks - 12 months, 8-35 lbs
- Tweeny Tot: 17.5"x17.5", 10 months - 24 months, 10-45 lbs
- Toddler: 19"x19", 20 months up, 10-45 lbs
PLEASE NOTE: Fabric placement will vary.
PLEASE NOTE: While an elastic buckle loop is provided on the mounted waist option, this elastic has not been tested in any way to ensure a safety feature and should not be relied upon as such.
Be the first to review this product.
- 1.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout