This listing is for a Buckle Onbuhimo wrap conversion using Cassiope Wovens' Hadara Gray (wrap provided by G&S). This is a full wrap conversion (wrap inside and outside).
This wrap conversion onbuhimo is not customizable aside from size. It will be made using light grey/silver webbing without darts or hood.
Otherwise, all Gracie and Sam WCBB details apply, as follows:
- Can be used for front or back carries
- Double layer of 100% linen
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps - 15", cinchable down to 11" using reverse PFAs
- Available in 2 sizes: Small (16.5" at seat, 22" edge to edge height) or Large (18"x26")
- No Seat darts
- Safety elastic at waist buckle
- Elastic loops to contain extra webbing at all buckle points
- 4-way sternum gliders for secure chest strap placement
- 1" dual adjustable buckle on shoulder strap to allow multiple ways of loading child and ease of tightening in either front or back carry.
Quick Glance Specs
- Shoulder straps: 11"-15" padded + 25" webbing
- Small: 16"x22", 9 mos - 3 yrs/4T, 15 - 45 lbs
- Large: 18" x 26", 2 yrs (3T) - up, 15-45 lbs - please note this is a tall body and should fall at armpit / upper back area. Measure your child from upper shoulder, down back and up to navel to ensure size/fit.
Be the first to review this product.
- 1.50 LBS
- $8.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)