You provide the wrap and the vision, I provide the conversion services!
Most new, 100% cotton wraps may be used for Wrap Conversion Meh Dais. If you have a used or mixed fiber wrap you'd like to convert, please check out the Full Buckle options!
This item is for the tie waist and padded to wrap shoulder wrap straps. A variety of features may be added to customize the carrier to your and baby's preferences! The basics include:
- Padded, contoured support waist (24"x4")
- Total waist strap length of 76" (x 10")
- Padded to wrap straps
- Shoulder straps of 75", 80" or 85" x 13" or half the width of the wrap
- Hidden 3rd body layer of midweight linenSeat darts
- Standard size: 16" seat x 16" carrier height x 15" shoulder span (Toddler size available: 18" wide x 18" high
- Shipping charged at time of checkout will be used to return the completed conversion and all wrap scraps to you.
Wrap Size Required:
- Standard size, no hood: Wrap size 6
- Standard size with hood: Wrap size 7
- Toddler size, no hood: Wrap size 7
- Toddler size with hood: Wrap size 7 (flat hood) or 8 (hoodie/animal hood)
- NOTE: wraps can be mixed to come up with adequate fabric (ie, C&C wrap inside body, Girasol wrap outside + hood). Complementary wrap must also be new.
A wrap conversion is an investment in your babywearing adventure. Please feel free to contact me with any questions as you pick out the details that will make your new carrier special for you. After your conversion service is purchased, you will receive an email within 24 hours with instructions on where to send your wrap. Please have it laundered and ironed before sending, along with proof that it is new (removed tags, recent purchase receipt, etc).
If you would like a ring waist with padded shoulders, please see that option in the Wrap Conversion section of the shop.
Please Note: Once the finished conversion has been shipped and tracking number provided, responsibility for your package lies with the Postal service. Gracie and Sam, LLC cannot be held liable for packages once they leave our premises. Insurance is purchased for cost of conversion fees. If you would like to add insurance for cost of wrap, please let me know when placing your order in the Messages/Notes section and be prepared to provide an original invoice for the wrap purchase. Once the package is Delivered, responsibility lies with the receiver. If there is any concern of theft from mailbox, etc, please request signature required delivery as insurance coverage comes to an end once the package is marked Delivered.